Haha. Going Kbox tmr with them tmr! This time, the girls are complete with Kelly and Mumu. And till now, I'm still not sure if Alvina can get his 2 buddies Shannon and Clement to go.
Seriously, I really hope that Clement wld go. Cant wait to see how he sounds with the mic and music and stuff. Haha. Cos' he's this Jay Chou fan you see. And I'm a Jay Chou fan too! Err.. okay like no link huh? Haha.
What would the world be without Noah's Ark. I LOVE NOAH'S ARK! Cant sleep w/o listening to it everynight. Love it. What would the world be w/o Bert Appermont? W/o his composition of this piece of beautiful music...
beautiful day, in bliss :)
9:37 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand